Friday 2 May 2014

May 2nd

Today I was working on Codecademy, I got three activities done. I'm about 60% through the Javascript lesson.


Last night, I was also playing Alice Madness Returns, I finished chapter 4 (It only took me three hours!) and I was going through the game and analyzing it for glitches, mishaps, just little things that would be wrong with it, and you would be surprised how many I've found so far. A lot of the "glitches" were in the stairs and platforms, or the air vents. A lot of the time I was going through the game and just running, but getting caught on a step that I shouldn't be, or going straight through the stream of the air vents and not floating up like I should have. One other major thing I didn't like about the game is that the clock targets that you need to shoot have a very small hit radius, and you can't really hit them from an angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment